EVER imagined what Felipe and Letizia would look like with glasses? Well, now you no longer have to!
A Spanish optics company Visionlab has come out with an advertising campaign that pairs celebrities with the frames that best suit them.
Now it is the Spanish royals’ turn.
Apparently, the king would look best in a pair of smart, steel square frames, while Queen Letizia was suggested more rounded lenses in a vintage style.
U.S. president Barack Obama and German chancellor Angela Merkel were also featured in the ads alongside footballers Leonel Messi and Cristiano Rinaldo.
- Nutella prices to soar as world hazelnut crop suffers adverse weather - 16 Aug, 2014 @ 15:00
- Venezuelan woman arrested in Madrid for smuggling cocaine in fake breasts - 15 Aug, 2014 @ 13:31
- Marbella’s Starlite festival welcomes back Julio Iglesias for the third year in a row - 14 Aug, 2014 @ 15:02
- PICTURE SPECIAL: Andalucia’s top five natural swimming pools - 12 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s Felipe VI and Prime Minister Rajoy discuss escalating Ebola concerns - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 15:41
- Socialist culture secretary hits out at new taxes - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 12:00
- Leading economist to head investing talk at Benalmadena cycle event - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s crippling unemployment may be on the up - 11 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain urged to issue 50-year bond to help fill coffers - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00
- Spain’s top SEO companies - 10 Aug, 2014 @ 10:00