TAKE one foul-mouthed chef, some rotten chicken and a plate of calamari more ‘rubbery than a cock ring’. There you have it, all the ingredients for a Gordon Ramsay show.
That’s the recipe which is now working wonders for Jack’s Chicken Shack in Fuengirola, ever since the first episode of Ramsay’s Costa del Nightmares – in which it starred – aired last week.
Whether you like him or not, the Ramsay effect tastes like success, and Jack’s is more popular than ever. Next up, La Granada Divino in Gaucin. Buen provecho!
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44