A FATHER has stabbed his two children to death in Ubrique, Cadiz in the early hours of this morning.
According to early reports, the victims are his 20-year-old daughter and his 16-year-old son.
The body of the daughter was found lying in the street outside the family home, while her brother’s body was found inside the house.
The father has lived alone in the house with his two children, following the death of their mother a year ago after a serious illness.
Emergency services were called at 5am by concerned neighbours, alerted to a domestic dispute.
Police have not confirmed whether the father – who fled the scene following the attacks – has been arrested.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05