A BRITISH fugitive wanted by Belgian authorities for smuggling drugs for the Hells Angels has been arrested in Madrid.
Footage of Conrad Toland being arrested has been released by the Guardia Civil after the Brit spent over a year hiding out in Malaga.
The Guardia Civil described the 47-year-old as the ringleader of a gang that smuggled 155 kilos of cocaine from Ecuador to Belgium and allegedly supplied coke to a Hells Angels chapter in Bruges.
Toland is also accused of money laundering millions of euros for the world-renowned community.
The chest-cam video shows one of the officers running down a street, his gun outstretched, as Toland is pinned down by two other officers, one jamming a gun into the back of Toland’s neck.
The arrest was made by the same team that arrested alleged British drug-dealer Trevor Moore, 45, on the Costa del Sol in January.
Civil Guard officers said that Moore was Toland’s right-hand man.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36