THE Spanish branch of neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn has been registered as a political party in Spain.
The Spanish Ministry of the Interior registered the Valencia based Amanecer Dorado on the register of political parties.
Party president Antonio Vicedo Valdes is a former member of extreme right-wing party Alianza Nacional.
Valdes has not hidden his right-wing views and was arrested in 2001 for putting up neo-Nazi propagandist posters.
Golden Dawn grew in stature in Greece last year, where they claimed 9.4% of the vote in May’s European elections – taking three seats in EU parliament.
At the moment Amanecer Dorado has neither a website nor a public program, but does have a Twitter account.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36