RENOWNED for her outrageous outfits and over the top dance moves, Lady Gaga showed a more down to earth side – and displayed some serious foodie credentials – while eating out in Marbella.
Eschewing the resort’s more luxe fine dining options, the pop princess’s favourite restaurant on the Costa del Sol turned out to be the highly unpretentious Paellas y mas.
Currently ranked at 19 in TripAdvisor’s list of 922 Marbella restaurants, Paellas y mas specialises in home-style Spanish cooking.
Gaga and her entourage ate there last month, while on a trip to find the American superstar a Marbella mansion.
The restaurant later tweeted: “Paellas y mas restaurant Marbella wishes you safe travels. We hope you and your team enjoyed our delicious dishes last evening.”
Gaga, who is now rehearsing a US tour with jazz legend Tony Bennett, once caused a sensation with a dress made of meat. Who knows, maybe on this tour she will wear a dress made from paella!
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36