NEVER one to pass up an opportunity to get his kit off, Spanish tennis sensation Rafael Nadal is to get his kit off once again.
Renowned for throwing his shirt into the crowd at the end of each match, the 14-time Grand Slam champ will be revealing all for Tommy Hilfiger’s autumn catalogue.
Named as the fashion label’s new face, and body, Nadal is set to strip down to his pants for Tommy Hilfiger’s underwear range.
“I’ve always admired Tommy Hilfiger’s cool, all-American designs which are sophisticated and easy to wear,” said Nadal.
The photoshoot, however, will be nothing new for Nadal who previously showed off his physique for Armani’s 2011 underwear range.
Joined by the likes of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo, Nadal is leading the charge for sportsmen stripping off in the name of fashion.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36