FUN and games are a huge part of the British School of Marbella’s education ethos, and one of the many reasons it is so well recommended on the coast.
So it seems fitting that for the school is set to open a brand new campus next to the greens of the Monte Paraiso golf course.
The site – due to open in time for the 2015-2016 school year – will provide the space to add an extra school year, so the school can cater for Year 7 students too.
“This is a very exciting time for BSM, the beauty of it is that we get to completely design our own classrooms exactly how we want them,” said headmistress Sian Kirkham.
“Every year we’ve added the next age group so we’ve grown with our students and we always prefer to build gradually so that the fees don’t increase on the onset.”
A great range of purpose-built facilities are planned for the new campus, including a music room, football pitches, basketball and tennis courts, indoor sports facilities, a science lab, an art studio and even a theatre.
One of the main reasons BSM manages to produce such well-rounded pupils is the balance struck between fun and discipline, combined with quality UK-trained staff coming fresh into the school every year, bringing expertise with them.
“We provide a very warm atmosphere as we are a family school where the parents can be confident that every teacher will know their child and be involved in their development process”, added Sian.
- Close encounters of the BSM kind - 15 Feb, 2015 @ 11:30
- British School of Marbella to expand to new campus - 27 Jan, 2015 @ 14:00
- All fired-up - 17 Dec, 2014 @ 13:45
- Children at British School of Marbella celebrate Diwali - 30 Oct, 2014 @ 12:00
- Give peas a chance - 27 Oct, 2014 @ 09:00
- Buzz in the air at British School of Marbella - 19 Sep, 2014 @ 09:00
- School’s out for the summer - 3 Jul, 2014 @ 08:30
- The British School of Marbella’s got talent! - 3 Apr, 2014 @ 10:30
- School takes walk on the wild side - 6 Feb, 2014 @ 11:31
- Comic Relief show raises €750 at BSM - 24 Mar, 2013 @ 08:30