THIS is the first picture of the one punch Briton who killed an alleged German paedophile in Spain.
Going by the name ‘Victor Kainth’ locally, he worked out every morning in a local gym and was ‘as hard as nails’ said one friend.
Now charged with homicide, he leaves a wife and three kids alone in Sotogrande.
The ‘stocky and well-built’ expat moved to Sotogrande full time a year ago, and has two children in private school. A third goes to nursery.
He and his London ‘blonde bombshell’ wife are well-known in the resort for their matching black and white Range Rovers, and expensive spending habits.
He is believed to have killed German expat Sandro Rottman after knocking him to the ground with just one powerful punch.
A fight broke out between the two men – who, the Olive Press can reveal, had previously been getting on well in the restaurant and drinking together – after Rottman took photos of Kainth’s young daughter.
Rottman, who had lived in Sotogrande for a decade, regularly tweeted about his uncanny interest in children.
In one recent tweet he posted a picture of a three-year-old girl at a local swimming pool in 2013, saying what a ‘beautiful young girl’ she was, and how he had spent the day with her in Sotogrande.
A manager of a restaurant in Sotogrande who knew the German well, confirmed Rottman had been banned from several restaurants in the resort and was known as a problem drinker.
He said: “I heard that the father arrested had flicked through the photos on the German’s tablet, and seen photos of his own daughter, followed by pornographic images of other young children.”
Police are still investigating the murder.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05