THIS is the first picture of the partner of one-punch Briton
Victor Kainth who killed an alleged German paedophile in Sotogrande.
The Kent girl ‘Gemma’ moved to Spain to live with her partner and three children in the millionaire’s enclave of Sotogrande a year ago.
A keen fitness fanatic, like Victor, she attends the gym most days of the week.
According to one waitress in a Sotogrande bar, she ‘always turns heads when she walks in’.
It is not known whether the children are at their €10,000 a year private school today, nor whether Gemma is still at the family home.
She is pictured here in local magazine Marbella Rocks at an exclusive polo bash on New Year’s Eve, at Los Pinos polo fields in Sotogrande.
She appears happy with a friend at the party, where they enjoyed a three-course meal, drinks and music from live bands.
Her partner Victor has been charged with the murder of Sandro Rottman after fatally punching him in Spinnakers restaurant on Saturday night.
A fight broke out between the two men – who, the Olive Press can reveal, had previously been getting on well in the restaurant and drinking together – after Rottman took photos of Kainth’s young daughter.
A manager of a restaurant in Sotogrande who knew the German well, confirmed Rottman had been banned from several restaurants in the resort and was known as a problem drinker.
He said: “I heard that the father arrested had flicked through the photos on the German’s tablet, and seen photos of his own daughter, followed by pornographic images of other young children.”
Rottman appears to have divided his time between Sotogrande, Monaco and California, regularly posting classy meals out to his Twitter.
In one recent tweet he posted a picture of a three-year-old girl at a local swimming pool in 2013, saying what a ‘beautiful young girl’ she was, and how he had spent the day with her in Sotogrande.
Police are still investigating the murder.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44