In an exclusive Olive Press interview with Gibraltar’s Chief Minister, Fabian Picardo extended a warm welcome to readers along the coast and across Andalucia.
Talking to editor Jon Clarke, he urged listeners to come and enjoy the attractions of the Rock.
He said: “Ladies and gentlemen, the queues are a thing of the past.
“Come back to Gibraltar and rediscover what we have to offer.
“Our restaurants, our fantastic refurbished hotels – all of them five-star standard these days.”
“Come and enjoy this rock of ours,” he concluded.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25