A MULTI-TALENTED Swedish expat is showcasing her surrealist paintings in Competa’s Luz de la Vida gallery next month.
Kitty Harri, who has also had novels published in more than 20 countries, creates mythical, atmospheric paintings which all tell a story.
Her works will be exhibited alongside sculptures by Dutch artist and gallery director Lieuwke Loth.
The exhibition begins at 7pm on March 6, with both artists present to talk about their works, and continues until March 28.
The gallery will be open between 11am – 2pm and 5pm – 8pm on Thursdays and Fridays, plus 11am – 2pm on Saturdays.
For more information visit: www.luzdelavida.es or www.facebook.com/galerialuzdelavida
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44