POLICE have seized a motorboat in Murcia, in their search for missing expat Agnese Klavina.
Agnese, 30, has not been seen since leaving Marbella nightclub Aqwa Mist in September.
Police now fear she may have been murdered and thrown overboard from a motorboat.
Agnese’s boyfriend Michael Millis, 38, admitted he is losing hope of finding her alive.
He said: “The longer Agnese is missing the more pessimistic we are about ever seeing her alive again.”
Two British men were arrested and quizzed over the disappearance in November.
The vessel was seized in Cartagena, around 300 miles from a mooring near Marbella where it had been based prior to Agnese’s disappearance.
DNA samples taken from the boat have been sent to a specialist lab in Madrid for further examination.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36