WELCOME to the second edition of the Olive Press’ special Property magazine.
Keeping you updated on the fast-moving market, with the latest statistics, changes to the law and useful up-to-date information, it will also focus on ideas for your home.
Featuring a range of articles and interviews, we hope it will become an essential tool for buying and selling your home in southern Spain.
We hope you enjoy it and would like to say thanks to all the agents and advertisers for supporting this launch. We hope you will continue with us over the coming years.
Do not hesitate to contact us with feedback, ideas or to advertise in the next edition out in May. Email [email protected].
Jon Clarke, Publisher
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful little village? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00