THE official opening of the Caminito del Rey has been postponed from March 26 to March 27.
The opening ceremony has also been cancelled but the ‘world’s deadliest walkway’ will open to the public as planned on March 28.
Spain is currently in mourning following the death of 150 people onboard the crashed Germanwings flight yesterday.
A total of 49 people onboard the Barcelona-Dusseldorf, Germany, flight are believed to have been Spanish.
The opening of Malaga’s Russian museum has also been postponed until March 27.
For more information on the revamped Caminito del Rey, click here.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36