TWO tourists have been reported missing, last seen in Algeciras on April 1.
Dutch national Joyce Van Iperen and her friend Stephan Mulder had been on holiday in Spain since March 27 and were due to fly back to Holland on April 1.
The were last seen having lunch with a friend in Algeciras and their phones have been off since then.
Neither one is responding to telephone contact and family and friends are appealing for help.
Her sister, Ruth Wever, said: “We are in contact with many people in different countries to share the pictures and information about my sister.
“The police in Spain, the Netherlands and Portugal have already been informed and we are desperately waiting for news from them.”
“On behalf of my family, thanks to everyone for all the support and help so far.”
For anyone with information, contact the newsdesk on 951 273 575 or Ruth Weber, Joyce’s sister, on +351 969 620 609
More info to follow…
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25