A STAR of British reality TV show Geordie Shore ended up in hospital after a night out in Marbella turned violent.
Vicky Pattison, 27, was partying at Pangea Club forafriend’s hen-do when emergency services were called to the venue.
Police decided the reality TV celebrity needed an ambulance. She was then taken to hospital where she spent the night.
Pattinson has refused to comment on speculation she was involved in a bar fight, but confirmed she had been hospitalised.
A source told the Sun newspaper: “One minute everyone was having a good time, the next it was chaos. Vicky flew out of control.
“She was screaming, swearing, spitting. Lots of people tried to help by physically holding her back, but she was fighting as hard as she could. She definitely didn’t appreciate that they were trying to help her.
“Then suddenly she just passed out cold. That’s when the police arrived and it was decided she should be taken to hospital.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44