A HOST of Premiership footballers were on board Gibraltar’s Sunborn Yacht hotel for the launch of La Sala on Friday night.
The popular restaurant/bar, part-owned by a string of former premiership footballers including Stephen Carr and David Bentley, is now officially open.
Both Carr and Bentley attended the opening White and Gold party, along with former Leeds United, Reading and Republic of Ireland left-back Ian Harte.
Former England goalkeeper Paul Robinson, who currently lives in Marbella, also joined in the fun, as well as Football League Show presenter Manish Bhasin.
Carr, 38, told the Olive Pres: “It’s a fantastic launch, fitting for such a great venue.
“Gibraltar needed somewhere like this, and I’m sure it’s going to be extremely popular.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44