BRITAIN’S most exciting heavyweight boxer since Lennox Lewis has been soaking up the sun on the Costa del Sol.
Taking some down time following his 13th consecutive knockout victory against American Kevin Johnson, Olympic gold medalist Anthony Joshua was spotted chilling out in Marbella celebrity hangout La Sala.
Posing for pictures with fans, 25-year-old Joshua dined with friends before a night out at Aqwa Mist nightclub in Puerto Banus.
Former England footballer Jermaine Jenas then teamed up with the boxer and the pair were spotted go-karting in Marbella. This time Joshua had to settle for second place as the former Newcastle midfielder came out tops.
Joshua’s next fight is scheduled for September and his amateur rival Dillian Whyte is being talked about as a potential opponent.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36