IT is fair to say I am not too keen on the editing – or how I have been portrayed – in the latest episodes of The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE).
I’m very glad I’m not in Essex right now and it’s full speed ahead with my business ventures for now…
I’ll leave the drama to everyone else and after watching the dog and cat funeral on the last episode, I’ve got to say that scene ain’t a bit of me!
On the domestic front I have had my mum and dad here the last 10 days, plus my new head chef, bar manager and girlfriend all living with me.
It’s like the Waltons… I need my own space!
As far as the restaurant, Olivia’s in La Cala, is concerned, there have been a few more licensing issues (hopefully now sorted) and this project is taking so long I could do with a bit of 60 Minute Makeover.
I’ve heard that the programme presenter Nick Knowles has recently moved to Sotogrande, so I might give him a bell. If you’re reading this Nick, come and see me… PLEASE!
By the way, I’ve also just been featured in a Father’s Day feature in Now Magazine, alongside Prince William, Peter Andre, Michael Buble and David Beckham – that’s not a bad group to be among is it?
Perhaps I’ll send them all an invite to the Opening Party.
- Holiday time for over-worked Elliott Wright - 16 Nov, 2015 @ 12:03
- Full house but no full English! - 17 Oct, 2015 @ 09:00
- Kids, work, play: Elliott Wright’s a busy boy in Spain - 9 Aug, 2015 @ 08:35
- Looking after Michelle Keegan - 25 Jul, 2015 @ 16:11
- No more TOWIE - 14 Jul, 2015 @ 10:28
- 60 Minute Makeover anyone? - 29 Jun, 2015 @ 11:25
- I’m not on the menu! - 14 Jun, 2015 @ 17:00
- You can’t build without a licence! - 29 May, 2015 @ 17:00