Details of this, details of that. They say the devil is in the detail… De tail is wagging the dog it seems to me. And this is all time when we could be out walking.
For example, I don’t know what all the fuss about food is. They spend hours on this alone! When I run the hotel all the clients will get dog pellets and a bowl of water. I wouldn’t mind so much if the guests were chasing rabbits up and down the mountains – but mostly they just laze around the pool, eat, drink or go shopping… whatever that is.
Or they come on that train thing that stops nearby. Can’t see why you need to eat more than pellets when all you’ve done is sit on a train and walk 200 metres to the hotel and then back to the station.
However, just occasionally him and her do something intelligent and this week has been one of those times. Lamb is back on the menu, and not just any lamb but lamb cutlets with bones. Mercy be. Finally something to get my teeth into.
When you are next eating these delicious morsels at the restaurant please feel free NOT to clean the bones completely. There is a little mutt who is very happy to finish the job for you.
Your co-operation will be greatly appreciated.
To get in touch with Eddie, contact his owners Andy and Pauline at the Hotel Molino del Santo. Bda Estacion s/n, 29370 Benaojan, Malaga. 952 167 151 – 952 167 927.
- I’m in Trouble… writes Eddie the Hotel dog - 12 May, 2018 @ 15:23
- It’s been an eventful week for the Molino del Santo’s resident dog - 13 Apr, 2018 @ 12:00
- Bedding down for winter - 21 Nov, 2015 @ 09:41
- Winter walkies - 3 Nov, 2015 @ 09:06
- Toy boy - 23 Oct, 2015 @ 15:30
- Dog days - 1 Oct, 2015 @ 14:32
- Eddie the Hotel Dog ponders beach etiquette - 6 Sep, 2015 @ 15:11
- A tail of two traumas - 25 Aug, 2015 @ 10:00
- Boys’ toys - 14 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Paella passion - 24 Jul, 2015 @ 16:33