LEISURE group La Sala brought smiles to children’s faces with their most recent charity events in Puerto Banus and Essex.
The brand raised €100,000 which went to local charities including The Dream Factory, an organisation that helps children with life threatening or limiting diseases.
The chairman of the group Ian Radford thanked the celebrities who aided the golf tournaments and charity events, in particular golfers Miguel Angel Jimenez and Michael Campbell.
The company recently launched their sixth business on the luxury yacht hotel Sunborn in Ocean Village in Gibraltar.
The next charity event planned by La Sala benefits AVOI, a volunteer charity that provides summer camps and a trip to EuroDisney for children with cancer.
In order to contact La Sala about its charity work contact [email protected].
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29