A BRITISH musical is set to close the San Sebastian film festival this September.
The musical film London Road, directed and created in 2011 by National Gallery artistic director Rufus Norris, tells the story of Ipswich residents coping with the murders of a serial killer.
The adaptation features Hollywood darling Tom Hardy and Olivia Colman of Broadchurch.
San Sebastian film festival originated as a celebration of Spanish-language film but has now grown into one of the most important global festivals.
It kicks off on September 18 and runs until the 26th.
- Pre-summer sales spike hit Spain in July - 11 Sep, 2015 @ 09:53
- Sherry makes a comeback in Jerez - 10 Sep, 2015 @ 09:49
- Andalucian mayor demands funds to preserve newly-discovered Roman ruins - 9 Sep, 2015 @ 10:00
- Malaga chef becomes only Andalucian Top Chef candidate - 5 Sep, 2015 @ 16:47
- Animal rights activists protest over whale treatment at Tenerife marine park - 4 Sep, 2015 @ 11:39
- Nerja councillor resigns after being ‘ignored’ by peers - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 11:02
- Spanish entrepreneur cracks historic WWII decryption - 30 Aug, 2015 @ 08:54
- World-famous ‘jackal’ literary agent heads to Spain - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 14:36
- Teenage mayoral candidate attacked outside her home for ‘fascist’ views - 29 Aug, 2015 @ 09:00
- Gay couple attacked at Almeria feria - 28 Aug, 2015 @ 15:29