COME Dine With Me is coming to Marbella and the Costa Del Sol.
And it’s looking for enthusiastic cooks to feature!
If you would like to the chance to show the people back home in the UK how fabulous it is to live and dine in Spain, now’s your chance.
The show’s producers are searching for couples and solos to apply for filming dates in September.
You would need to be able to entertain four guests in your home, put together a three course meal but most of all be step up to the plate and be the ultimate host with the most!
Is this you? Apply now to [email protected] quoting either SOLOS or COUPLES for the chance to win the £1000 cash prize.
- Property portal Kyero is ‘optimistic’ about the Spanish property market post Brexit vote - 14 Jul, 2016 @ 13:40
- Spain’s ‘original’ eating schedule has stabilising effect - 13 Jul, 2016 @ 13:30
- Restaurant chain La Sala introduces dining in the sky - 10 Jul, 2016 @ 09:30
- Blown away by Tarifa - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:06
- Axarquia town begs for residents to limit water usage while unveiling swimming pool - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 14:03
- Malaga tourism office releases positive message for British tourists and expats after Brexit vote - 9 Jul, 2016 @ 11:45
- Spanish PM Rajoy claims Malaga ‘has a bright, promising future’ - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 19:11
- Tiger kills zookeeper at Benidorm animal park - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 12:00
- Brexit means Spanish expansion for one UK firm - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 11:04
- Michael Gove’s Spanish-based brother in law is worried about his future after Brexit - 8 Jul, 2016 @ 08:25