INDIE Rock from Madrid is coming to Malaga this month as Vetusta Morla bid a temporary farewell to fans.
The popular Spanish band is set to play at the Palacio de Deportes Martin Carpena on Friday, September 25.
It could be their last show in Malaga for some time as they prepare to round off a year and a half touring the ‘La Deriva’ album, before heading back to the studio.
They have also written two new songs about the grand journey they have gone on since the album’s release to the point of these shows, which will be aired to the audience.
Tickets are available at: https://www.ticketea.com/entradas-vetusta-morla-malaga-septiembre/
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44