GIBRALTAR will be dressed in pink next Friday with the Rock set to support Cancer Research UK.
The charity has called on everyone to don an extra item of pink clothing to raise awareness of breast cancer, and subsequently improve rates of early detection and treatment.
The event, now in its 11th year, also includes the Walk for life on Saturday 10 October.
The sponsored walk is open to all ages and abilities, attracting over 1,000 participants last year.
Registration takes place on the day and costs £5.00, with warm-ups for the walk beginning at 10:45 in Casemates square.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44