IT used to be the world’s best restaurant, but now Noma in Denmark is upping sticks in an attempt to knock Spain’s top restaurant of its lofty perch.
El Cellar de Can Roca claimed the top gong at the World’s 50 Best Restaurant Awards for the second time in three years, while Noma came in third – its lowest ranking for seven years.
And in an attempt to return to the glory days – when it was named the world’s best restaurant three years in a row – Noma’s chef Rene Redzepi is moving on.
Closing on New Year’s Eve in 2016, Noma will reopen in 2017 as the centerpiece of an entire urban farm in Copenhagen.
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05
- World Dance Day Saturday 13th April 2019 - 12 Apr, 2019 @ 16:38
- 10 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education By 2028 - 11 Apr, 2019 @ 14:30
- Airlines in Europe could soon be forced to fork out €1,400 for every piece of lost luggage - 7 Apr, 2019 @ 10:31
- Spain has one of smallest number of food-related deaths in world - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 11:00
- British tourists’ spending up in first quarter of 2019 with Andalucia the main destination for UK holidaymakers - 6 Apr, 2019 @ 09:25