A MAJOR British engineering company is eyeing up Torremolinos’ shopping and leisure centre.
MK Enterprises (UK) is keen to construct the dry ski slope planned for the mega centre.
With more than 35 years of design and construction experience within the ski industry, director Mike Keating told the Olive Press he is keen to enter discussions with the centre’s representatives.
The company’s Playgrass Ski Carpet was introduced in 1999 and today is used at indoor ski slopes in the UK, Netherlands and Israel.
Plans for the giant shopping centre also include a swimming pool and a wave machine.
The future development in the Palacio de Congresos in the Molino de Viento area will be easily accessed from the dual carriageway.
Building is set to get underway early next year with a completion date of 2018.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36