MGM Marbella boxer Billy Joe Saunders is eyeing up a mouthwatering clash with Kazack Gennady Golovkin at Wembley stadium.
The two middleweight world title-holders are both keen on a unification fight.
And while Golovkin’s promoters are keen for a match-up at West Ham’s Upton Park, Saunders fancies a slot on the mooted Fury-Klitschko undercard at England’s national stadium.
However, the super-fight may have to wait with Golovkin’s promoters allegedly more interested in tying up a deal to fight the emerging Chris Eubank Jnr.
Eubank hit the headlines last week after his opponent Nick Blackman was hospitalised and put into an induced coma following their fight.
Golovkin currently holds both WBA and IBF middleweight titles, while Saunders claimed the WBO title against Andy Lee last December.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36