A STARTUP free mobile service has been launched in Spain following success in the US and UK.
FreedomPop offers free use of WhatsApp, which accounts for 90% of text messaging in Spain.
It also includes free basic voice and data, plus free roaming in 31 countries, including the US, UK, Germany, France, Portugal and Italy.
The company expects to gain between 500,000 and one million Spanish users in the next two years.
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49
- BREAKING: Police continue evacuation of British embassy after alleged bomb threat on Madrid skyscraper - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14