WITH its obvious nods to space and light, it is no surprise that the stylish Jardinana development in La Cala was designed by a Californian architect.
This stunning development of 84 apartments and 10 luxury villas – all with sea views – will be the epitome of cool.
Set to be finished in 2017, it is already 90% sold, with a mix of buyers from Scandinavia, Holland and the UK.
The development, which is just 800 metres from the beach, will have 24-hour security and counts on its own communal heated pool, gym and games room.
“Building is set to begin this month and the licences are signed off,” explains Pascal van der Woude, of the Start Group, the exclusive agents for the scheme.
“There are only a handful of units left and we expect them to be sold by the end of the Spring.”
An ‘executive package’ offers buyers an individual infinity edge heated plunge pool with integrated sun beds and outdoor kitchen.
Prices start from €325,000 with good payment terms and bank guarantees. For more information contact the sales office on 674304634 and visit www.jardinana.com
- OPINION: Expats will make all the difference in tomorrow’s elections, both as candidates and in the polling booths - 25 May, 2019 @ 11:45
- IN PICS: This paradise retreat has won international acclaim and is just 15 minutes from Spain’s Costa del Sol (read for special Olive Press offer) - 17 May, 2019 @ 09:37
- EXCLUSIVE : Over 96% of Madrid’s hotels FULL as prices skyrocket to €26,000 for two nights on Champions League weekend - 11 May, 2019 @ 16:26
- Freddie Starr dies in Spain - 9 May, 2019 @ 23:50
- Madrid’s born-again Gran Hotel Ingles is the lap of Belle Epoque luxury, discovers Olive Press editor Jon Clarke - 5 May, 2019 @ 10:08
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48