A PAIR of cold-hearted expats went for a curry after killing a mother in a horrific hit-and-run incident.
Notorious Brit Westley Capper supped beers and chatted with pal Craig Porter just 30 minutes after knocking over the Bolivian mother of a two-year-old in San Pedro.
Privately-educated Capper – linked to the disappearance of stunning Latvian expat Agnese Klavina, in 2014 – has now been remanded in custody after pleading guilty to manslaughter at Marbella court.
He was seen being taken to Alhaurin prison wearing flip flops and a grey t-shirt.
The son of multimillionaire Fred Capper was arrested in Estepona restaurant Mini India after a manhunt was launched to track him down.
He had been driving a black English-plated Bentley GT Continental, alongside his friend Liverpudlian Craig Porter, who is also charged with the disappearance of Agnese.
Capper tested positive for alcohol and drugs when taken in by police.
Ordering chicken tikka masalas and drinking Cobra lager, the pair had fled the crash, which happened at 8.30pm on Monday evening.
“They were acting strange and seemed to be in a rush,” waiter Jolal Uddin, 34, told the Olive Press. “Soon another three people joined them and they were locked in hushed conversation at the back of the restaurant.
“It was clear they were trying to work out what to do, then minutes later the police arrived and they took them outside.
“Incredibly just two local policemen was enough,” he added.
Eyewitnesses at the crash scene revealed that the woman’s body was sent flying 25 metres through the air.
“I saw the car hit her and it threw her flying 25 metres,” Jose Maria, 25, of Japanese restaurant Inch said. “It was the worst thing I have ever seen.
“Everyone rushed towards her from the restaurant.”
Tobacconist Antonio Navarro added: “I saw the Bentley go screeching past, then heard a thud.”
Capper pleaded guilty to the hit-and-run in Marbella court yesterday. Meanwhile Porter has been released on bail.
Essex-man Capper drives a number of luxury cars including a Mercedes S-Class and lives in the exclusive Madronal development, near Marbella.
He is not expected to be given bail, as he is already under investigation for the abduction of Agnese outside Aqwa Mist nightclub in Puerto Banus, in 2014.
While his lawyer insists he has not been charged, the courts have not returned his passport and he has to report to police twice a month after both men surrendered €300,000 each for bail.
“He is still having to attend on the first and 15th of every month,” said a police source. “A lot is going on behind the scenes.
“It is a scary case and I am pleased he is currently locked up.
“He shouldn’t have been out in the first place.”
Marbella Town Hall meanwhile has promised to make alterations to the road system in central San Pedro, as it is the second death near the new boulevard in two months.
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31