THE finca is alive to the sound of galloping horses and birdsong, while wildflowers, mountains and mature oaks complete the canvas.
This is Tambor del Llano, a slice of wilderness in the heart of Grazalema Natural Park, a 32-hectare estate where you are guaranteed to see deer and wild boar and stargazing is obligatory at night.
This is the perfect place to relax and its owners have now
decided to open it up to a series of amazing breaks for those wanting to detox, immerse themselves in the Spanish language, or just enjoy the stunning nature of one of Andalucia’s most evocative regions.
Guests stay in a traditional converted barn with
modern touches and where comfort is at a premium.
With a central open dining room, there are several living rooms for people who wish to dine privately.
The ten bedrooms have amazing views across woodlands and plains and windows lead out onto a stunning terrace where you can eat delicious fare as you gaze at the sierras.
The gardens around the house are also a great spot for year-round-sunbathing, including a
This summer the estate has organised a women-only detox weekend in July and several Spanish immersion holidays this summer on several dates.
The detox weekend aims to clean the body, boost the immune system and energise, leaving you feeling on top of the world.
Meanwhile, the immersion courses are geare
d towards adults wanting to improve their fluency in Spanish and in search of an amazing holiday experience.
Those signing up will enjoy trips to wineries, ancient ruins and various workshops.
While Grazalema is widely recognized as one of the most attractive areas in Andalucía, its stunning landscapes are home to some of Spain’s most beautiful Pueblos Blancos.
Relaxed evenings outdoors are combined with challenging treks and hikes, romantic walks, horse trails and horse-riding adventures, birdwatching and botanical tours, stargazing and trips to the famous white towns in the area.
“This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the natural and cultural surroundings of the Grazalema region,” explains owner Carmen Bueno, a former journalist, at El Pais.
“Our views are breathtaking, our food tasty and you will find few places so authentic,” she adds.
For more information contact Tambor del Llano at www.tambordelllano.es. Contact 674 48 48 85 or email [email protected]
- Karatbars gets to the Forbes Prominent Blockchain List - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 19:38
- Major Olive Revolution in Georgia - 23 Jul, 2019 @ 16:26
- SLOW TRAVEL: Run down your rev count in Ronda where slow travel is the new mantra - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 09:59
- FILTHY RICH: How the other half live when on holiday in southern Spain, from Saudi Royalty to British prime ministers and American billionaires - 21 Jul, 2019 @ 08:50
- PICTURED: ‘Shark’ spotted near swimmers on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:38
- Don’t miss the Bollywood and glitter themed pool parties at Max Beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jul, 2019 @ 17:42
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57