THE Only Way is Essex star Jake Hall remains in hospital after being stabbed in the kidney with a broken champagne bottle in a Marbella club.
The reality TV star has now undergone surgery to save his kidney and is in a stable condition.
Hall, 24, was partying with TOWIE stars in Puerto Banus celebrity hangout Aqwa Mist when a mass brawl broke out.
It has now emerged that the fight was between two Costa del Sol expat gangs from London and Liverpool.
Hall was with the Liverpudlians when the scuffle broke out, with champagne bottles and shards of glass from shisha pipes used as makeshift weapons.
Tensions had flared up earlier in the night when one of the Londoners allegedly threw a bottle which hit the girlfriend of one of the Liverpool-born expats.
Hall was rushed to Costa del Sol hospital where he was placed in intensive care due to ‘fears over his kidney’.
Aqwa Mist is a favourite of Premier League footballers and is also the spot where missing expat Agnese Klavina vanished from on September 2014 after leaving with Brits Westley Capper and Craig Porter.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36