REAL Capital Solutions has successfully acquired and sold more than one billion euros of assets in the US.
This will soon be mirrored in Spain with 50 million euros of sales in the first two years alone.
The American private equity fund arrived in 2013 with a clear vision of what it wanted to achieve, firstly turning redundant buildings into valuable real estate and then watching local prices start to rise.
Fund partner, Taylor Cox, explains: “We analysed the economy and saw an affinity to market conditions back home – especially where second-homes are popular, such as in Florida.
“Our first task was to acquire and add value to projects that had ceased due to lack of funding during the downturn.
“The second phase is about providing new properties planned, designed and built to the high standards that our buyers expect.”
The strategic concept – now involving the launch of developments in Benahavis, Estepona and Mijas – is to bring quality property to the whole Costa del Sol – ‘developing property with integrity, transparency and care’.
Each site has been designed specifically to suit its location with a choice of entry-level apartments, ultra-high-luxury apartments and villa properties.
• Real Capital Solutions’ offices are based in Centro Plaza, Nueva Andalucia. Tel. 951 239 866.
- IN PICS: The women competing for your vote to be crowned Miss World Malaga on the same day as Spain’s general election - 24 Apr, 2019 @ 09:00
- The Online Gambling Industry in Gibraltar - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 14:10
- Heat and sun returns to Spain’s Costa del Sol from Friday with highs of 24C forecast for next week - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:54
- NOT MOO-VING: Moment stubborn cow causes traffic jam on busy A-7 in southern Spain - 23 Apr, 2019 @ 12:31
- Almost 40% of Spaniards fear Brexit will have a ‘very negative’ impact on Spain’s economy - 20 Apr, 2019 @ 11:03
- A Guide To Choosing The Right Casino For You - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 09:05
- Paedo pensioner, 88, spared jail after sexually abusing neighbour’s 8-year-old daughter in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 14:37
- IN PICTURES: Easter processions kick off in fine weather in Spain - 15 Apr, 2019 @ 10:06
- IN PICS: British family and Madrid studio restore gorgeous period house in Spain into B&B - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 17:54
- SHELL SHOCKED: Unexploded BOMB found on property in Spain’s Malaga - 13 Apr, 2019 @ 12:05