REAL Capital Solutions has successfully acquired and sold more than one billion euros of assets in the US.
This will soon be mirrored in Spain with 50 million euros of sales in the first two years alone.
The American private equity fund arrived in 2013 with a clear vision of what it wanted to achieve, firstly turning redundant buildings into valuable real estate and then watching local prices start to rise.
Fund partner, Taylor Cox, explains: “We analysed the economy and saw an affinity to market conditions back home – especially where second-homes are popular, such as in Florida.
“Our first task was to acquire and add value to projects that had ceased due to lack of funding during the downturn.
“The second phase is about providing new properties planned, designed and built to the high standards that our buyers expect.”
The strategic concept – now involving the launch of developments in Benahavis, Estepona and Mijas – is to bring quality property to the whole Costa del Sol – ‘developing property with integrity, transparency and care’.
Each site has been designed specifically to suit its location with a choice of entry-level apartments, ultra-high-luxury apartments and villa properties.
• Real Capital Solutions’ offices are based in Centro Plaza, Nueva Andalucia. Tel. 951 239 866.
- 11 new villages make it onto Spain’s ‘most beautiful’ list - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:40
- FAB FRESCOS: Spain has some of the best, but how many do you recognise? - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 10:51
- Maldonado’s Mijas is like nowhere else says Bill Anderson as just five are running the town council - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 13:00
- Benabola Hotel in Marbella gets a revamped roof terrace ready for the summer season - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 11:00
- POLE POSITION: Property market expanding in Marbella - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:31
- Using Cryptocurrency as a Major Mode of Payment - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 07:58
- WATCH: Dramatic six-car pile-up blocks Marbella tunnel as Guardia Civil on scene - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:58
- Mallorca finca featured in New York Times - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 18:21
- World Trade Center Gibraltar celebrates two years of thriving international business - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:45
- New dawn – Renovations at Marbella’s Beach House restaurant - 15 Feb, 2019 @ 09:38