REAL Capital Solutions has successfully acquired and sold more than one billion euros of assets in the US.
This will soon be mirrored in Spain with 50 million euros of sales in the first two years alone.
The American private equity fund arrived in 2013 with a clear vision of what it wanted to achieve, firstly turning redundant buildings into valuable real estate and then watching local prices start to rise.
Fund partner, Taylor Cox, explains: “We analysed the economy and saw an affinity to market conditions back home – especially where second-homes are popular, such as in Florida.
“Our first task was to acquire and add value to projects that had ceased due to lack of funding during the downturn.
“The second phase is about providing new properties planned, designed and built to the high standards that our buyers expect.”
The strategic concept – now involving the launch of developments in Benahavis, Estepona and Mijas – is to bring quality property to the whole Costa del Sol – ‘developing property with integrity, transparency and care’.
Each site has been designed specifically to suit its location with a choice of entry-level apartments, ultra-high-luxury apartments and villa properties.
• Real Capital Solutions’ offices are based in Centro Plaza, Nueva Andalucia. Tel. 951 239 866.
- EXPLAINED: The grey skies and punishing hot winds which arrived on Spain’s Costa del Sol today - 12 Jul, 2019 @ 22:06
- Potimarron Message – Fruits from the heart! - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 14:15
- Tai Chi in the river of Happiness with Master Choy - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 13:59
- Two young Brits rescued from ravine after getting lost on Marbella’s La Concha mountain - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 15:57
- That perfect Spanish afternoon can prove more elusive than first thought, writes Lesley Keith - 7 Jul, 2019 @ 12:19
- ‘I will work hard for you’, promises Bill Anderson, the first ever Brit to serve on Mijas Council - 5 Jul, 2019 @ 17:02
- Figuring out your next career move: Where to start from? - 3 Jul, 2019 @ 10:19
- Online Sports Betting in Spain – Where to Play & What’s Legal? - 2 Jul, 2019 @ 09:16
- A secret escape just 10 minutes from the Costa del Sol - 29 Jun, 2019 @ 09:00
- Creative cuisine has finally started to revolutionise the Axarquia and Costa Tropical’s dining scene - 28 Jun, 2019 @ 11:14