SPANIARDS have been reacting to Brexit online and the results are pretty amusing.
Some called for the boycott of all English products, which as this meme suggests, are pretty much limited to Rolls-Royce cars.
In another widely shared image, it was suggested Spain’s most famous shopping outlet drop the ‘ingles’ from its title.
But in an edited photo that has since gone viral, Spaniards have been showing support to the 16 million who voted to remain.
A mock up of when Spain hung a ‘refugees welcome’ sign on Madrid’s Palacio Cibeles saw it changed to ‘British refugees welcome’, perhaps foreboding a massive influx of disillusioned Remain supporters.
While almost half the population in the UK are reeling from a Leave victory, at least they know they are welcome in sunny Spain.
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31
- BREAKING: Body washes up on beach near Marbella’s exclusive Golden Mile - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:05
- HE’S THE DADDY: Court rules Javier Santos IS the love child of Spanish superstar Julio Iglesias - 10 Jul, 2019 @ 18:01
- ‘WRONG MESSAGE’: Young man who accidentally killed drug addict while stopping him from robbing helpless cleaner on Spain’s Costa del Sol given two-year prison sentence and HUGE fine - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 12:37
- British giant Virgin Trains eyes up moving into Spain market after UK becomes ‘uninvestable’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:49
- Expert says southern Spain and Balearics at ‘great risk’ of tsunamis but authorities ‘are not prepared’ - 9 Jul, 2019 @ 11:19
- Iconic restaurant on Spain’s Costa del Sol divides opinion over sign declaring it ‘Spanish, Catholic and rightwing’ - 8 Jul, 2019 @ 16:54