FIRE from a vehicle in the middle of the A-7 is causing traffic in Malaga.
According to reports from the Malaga Traffic Control Centre the incident occurred around 13.50 and is currently causing a three kilometre back up near to Rincón de la Victoria.
The driver reportedly escaped the burning vehicle and is not in danger but the flames have alarmed others on the road.
There are also reports of a second accident that occurred around 14.00 on the A-7 from Rincon de la Victoria through Cadiz.
A tourist and a truck collided at the 254 junction.
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00