MOST kids summer camps involve a trip to the beach and a few games of tag.
But at Tarifacamps, your youngsters get to try a range of cool sports, including kitesurfing, cycling and paddle surfing.
At this summer camp with a difference, kids have an exciting overnight sail around the Rock of Gibraltar, overseen by a certified crew and skipper of course.
And then there is a range of other activities, including beach volleyball, hiking, windsurfing, beach football and kayaking, not to mention yoga and art classes.
Organised by Tarifa’s Blah Blah Blah language academy there is the additional optional Spanish class to help your kids improve their language skills.
The camp offers both a day camp option from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, costing €450 per child, and an overnight option from Sunday to Saturday at €650 a week. The price includes food.
The camps run for three weeks from July 17 to August 14.
For more information, visit tarifacamps.com.
- From Nerja to Manilva: How far has construction of the record-breaking La Senda Litoral walkway progressed? - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 17:53
- Holiday season boosts Spanish train service Renfe - 19 Aug, 2016 @ 14:40
- Floating lanterns banned from Manilva’s Luna Llena festival - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 14:00
- Basque Culinary World Prize awarded to Venezuelan chef - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Spain faces uphill battle to meet new EU emissions goals - 13 Aug, 2016 @ 12:00
- Nerja welcomes hometown World Combat Jujitsu champion - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 17:14
- Dani Garcia opens new restaurant in Puente Romano - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00
- Huge pharma company investing almost €300m into UK post-Brexit - 12 Aug, 2016 @ 09:52
- Spain paying €300m a year in pensions to people who are dead - 11 Aug, 2016 @ 09:02
- Evening horse racing on Sanlucar beach in August - 10 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00