THE family of a British man who went missing from Gibraltar on Monday have penned an emotional open letter on Facebook.
The letter tells the father of two that there is a ‘long queue of people’ who want to shake his hand and welcome him back, and even more who want to hug him and tell him they love him.
Fears have been growing for Andy Beckwith, 55, who has not been seen since leaving his home for work on Europlaza at 8.30am on Monday.
“I hope wherever you are you see this page, the kind words people say and the enormous amount of love and respect people have for you.
“There is a long queue of people who want to shake your hand and welcome you back.
“There are even more people who want to give you a hug and tell you how much you are loved.
“And then there is us, your family who wait with open arms and hopeful hearts that you will come home to us soon.
“We are and always have been Team Beckwith and whilst we are a man down, we will not rest until we see you safe and sound at home.
“With all of our love no matter what, xxx”
Andy was last seen wearing a blue polo shirt and blue trousers.
The RGP is investigating and anyone with information should call 00350 200 72500.
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29
- Young paedo groomed at least 10 children across Spain’s Alicante, Andalucia and Valencia and paid them for explicit images while posing as underage girl online - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 11:26
- BREAKING: Barack Obama will be in Marbella TOMORROW for secret meeting at luxury hotel - 13 Jun, 2019 @ 16:50