NEVER one to mince her words, glamour model Katie Price has landed herself in hot water after making an ill-judged joke about her disabled son Harvey while holidaying in Spain.
Video footage shows Price telling a crowd at the luxury Santa Ponsa resort in Mallorca: “I’m not f****** blind you know, not like my son.”
After being booed, she said: “It’s the truth. If Harvey was here he’d be like ‘woo, go on mum’.”
She later admitted that ‘she had too much to drink’ and apologised for her comments.
During her trip Price will make appearances at the Bananas and Carwash clubs.
- Spotlight on Oscar winning director Pedro Almodovar - 1 Sep, 2016 @ 15:56
- Know your tomatoes: Spain’s obsession with the red (and green) fruit - 27 Aug, 2016 @ 14:05
- From bears to wolves the search is on for Spain’s wild animals - 21 Aug, 2016 @ 10:00
- Five members of infamous Pink Panther gang arrested in €400,000 jewellery heist - 20 Aug, 2016 @ 09:55
- Katie Price slammed for joke about her son during Spain trip - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 19:16
- Mariano Rajoy to agree to Ciudadanos six demands in Spanish prime minister talks - 17 Aug, 2016 @ 11:51
- Albert Rivera’s Ciudadanos take steps to try to allow Rajoy to form a government - 16 Aug, 2016 @ 14:45
- American actress Sigourney Weaver to be honoured at San Sebastian film festival - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 14:30
- Mexican bullfighter gored at Malaga feria - 15 Aug, 2016 @ 13:03
- Brain food: the science behind taste - 14 Aug, 2016 @ 16:00