IT’S one of the toughest decisions a modern parent has to face: Where do they go for the perfect kids birthday party?
What with peer pressure and finding a venue that will please both the children and their parents, do such places exist?
Well, at the Marbella end of the San Pedro Boulevard you’ll find Happy Days, an original concept thought up by owners Pascal and Sean.
Being family men they were fed up of constantly looking for places to take their kids where everybody could have a great time.
This is where the idea of combining an American street food-style diner, an all-weather ice rink and a mini-golf course came from. Everything in one place!
The nine-hole pirate castle is a hit. The Bouncy Castle keeps the smaller and bigger kids entertained for hours. There’s even the new addition of ‘Foot Pool’, what’s not to like?!
It’s easy to see why Happy Days has become a go-to destination since it opened last year.
But what about the food? Simple, just visit the authentic Airstream American Diner the epitome of 60’s retro cool. If Burgers, hot dogs, buffalo wings, pizzas and nachos don’t whet your appetite then the bar most certainly will.
“Kids parties are our speciality, they can play mini-golf, jump on the bouncy castle, ice skate and eat their favourite food all in one place,” says manager Sebastian. “We offer great all inclusive packages so you are always in control of the cost, we are here to help deliver the perfect party”.
The Happy Days ethos is to provide their customers with great entertainment in a family friendly and safe environment. Even the dads aren’t left out with Live Sports and cold beer served all day long. Choosing Happy Days to host your kids birthday party is an easy decision.
Call 693745454. The Boulevard San Pedro (Marbella end), San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella, Malaga.
- The Axarquia and Costa Tropical have a great selection of places to stay - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 11:44
- It’s really all about the location, at the stunning award-winning holiday property complex overlooking lake Vinuela - 27 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- Why the friendly team at Edwards Estates find selling in Frigiliana a breeze - 26 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- What are the betting odds for Brexit - 25 Jun, 2019 @ 09:45
- 11 Reasons Why Over 75,000 International Students Choose to Study in Spain - 19 Jun, 2019 @ 19:05
- Out of this world: ‘Green Spaceship’ to dock in Madrid - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:24
- After a five-year period of sustained growth, there is a change in the air in Marbella, reports Diana Morales Properties - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 10:14
- Rule-breaking Madrid design firm gives grunge office block some colour therapy - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 18:52
- The latest mega-development for Gibraltar has all the signs of being a big hit with investors - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 12:43
- Madrid architects take centre stage with their dramatic conversion of a historic playhouse - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 11:25