IT’S one of the toughest decisions a modern parent has to face: Where do they go for the perfect kids birthday party?
What with peer pressure and finding a venue that will please both the children and their parents, do such places exist?
Well, at the Marbella end of the San Pedro Boulevard you’ll find Happy Days, an original concept thought up by owners Pascal and Sean.
Being family men they were fed up of constantly looking for places to take their kids where everybody could have a great time.
This is where the idea of combining an American street food-style diner, an all-weather ice rink and a mini-golf course came from. Everything in one place!
The nine-hole pirate castle is a hit. The Bouncy Castle keeps the smaller and bigger kids entertained for hours. There’s even the new addition of ‘Foot Pool’, what’s not to like?!
It’s easy to see why Happy Days has become a go-to destination since it opened last year.
But what about the food? Simple, just visit the authentic Airstream American Diner the epitome of 60’s retro cool. If Burgers, hot dogs, buffalo wings, pizzas and nachos don’t whet your appetite then the bar most certainly will.
“Kids parties are our speciality, they can play mini-golf, jump on the bouncy castle, ice skate and eat their favourite food all in one place,” says manager Sebastian. “We offer great all inclusive packages so you are always in control of the cost, we are here to help deliver the perfect party”.
The Happy Days ethos is to provide their customers with great entertainment in a family friendly and safe environment. Even the dads aren’t left out with Live Sports and cold beer served all day long. Choosing Happy Days to host your kids birthday party is an easy decision.
Call 693745454. The Boulevard San Pedro (Marbella end), San Pedro de Alcantara, Marbella, Malaga.
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:01
- Ceramics are the hot new design trend styling up interiors this year - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 10:22
- Architect of Spain’s largest indoor sports arena scoops this year’s prestigious Pritzker Prize - 17 Mar, 2019 @ 18:04
- The Brits have not stopped investing in Spanish property with a 12% rise in purchases last year - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 17:43
- World’s greatest F1 champ spotted on the island in first sighting since 2013 - 16 Mar, 2019 @ 13:57
- Siestas ‘help treat high blood pressure’ - 15 Mar, 2019 @ 11:48
- DON’T LEAF US THIS WAY: Brexit striking fear into hearts of ‘terrified’ farmers in Spain’s Andalucia - 9 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00