CRISTIANO RONALDO has split from his former Miss Spain girlfriend because of her ‘fame-hungry-attitude’.
The 31-year-old Real Madrid ace ended the relationship with Sevilla-born Desire Cordero, 23, on Halloween, because he ‘believes she only wanted to use it to get more fame and power to ‘grow’ in the profession’.
The striker reportedly thought it wasn’t meant to be and ‘began to pay more heed to the people close to him’.
Reports say relations between the pair have been frosty since the break-up, with both attending the same party in Madrid and having to avoid crossing paths all night.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00