A SURGERY addict piled on two stone so surgeons could use the fat to make him a bigger bum.
After gaining the 28 pounds, Rodrigo Alves, 33, had liposuction in Marbella before the doctors pumped the fat back into his behind.
The air steward, who lives between Marbella and London, spent the last few months eating cakes and puddings, wolfing down more than 3,000 calories a day.
Some 3.5 pints of fat were then sucked out of his back, waist and thighs before being pumped back into his bum last week.
“I managed to put on two stones and for the butt argumentation,” he explained.
“The doctors used two litres of fat and the procedure was performed in Marbe
lla where I sometimes live.
“I was born in Brazil but I never had a Brazilian butt and now I have it.
“It looks great and it feels great.
“In June I’m hosting a swimsuit completion in Marbella and by then I will be looking great.
“It was my first surgery of 2017, but as part of my MOT next week I’m having a full face lift and eye lift in Bucharest because plastic surgeons in London have refused to do it.
“In February I’m also having a skin resurfacing in Los Angeles. I also plan to travel to Australia for more work.
“I was not born this way but I made myself this way and the maintenance to keep up with my looks is really hard.”
Rodrigo began his transformation in 2004 after struggling with the way he look
ed and after being bullied as a child.
He says he pays for all the work himself through promotional TV work for brands, renting out homes and with some inheritance money.
Next year he will host a new US reality show, Plastic of Hollywood.
“I would like to take my nickname Human Ken Doll to a different level,” he added.
“I want to show to my followers, fans and to the public that anything is possible in life.”
- IN PICS: ‘One million’ march against Brexit in London - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 20:14
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31