A SURGERY addict piled on two stone so surgeons could use the fat to make him a bigger bum.
After gaining the 28 pounds, Rodrigo Alves, 33, had liposuction in Marbella before the doctors pumped the fat back into his behind.
The air steward, who lives between Marbella and London, spent the last few months eating cakes and puddings, wolfing down more than 3,000 calories a day.
Some 3.5 pints of fat were then sucked out of his back, waist and thighs before being pumped back into his bum last week.
“I managed to put on two stones and for the butt argumentation,” he explained.
“The doctors used two litres of fat and the procedure was performed in Marbe
lla where I sometimes live.
“I was born in Brazil but I never had a Brazilian butt and now I have it.
“It looks great and it feels great.
“In June I’m hosting a swimsuit completion in Marbella and by then I will be looking great.
“It was my first surgery of 2017, but as part of my MOT next week I’m having a full face lift and eye lift in Bucharest because plastic surgeons in London have refused to do it.
“In February I’m also having a skin resurfacing in Los Angeles. I also plan to travel to Australia for more work.
“I was not born this way but I made myself this way and the maintenance to keep up with my looks is really hard.”
Rodrigo began his transformation in 2004 after struggling with the way he look
ed and after being bullied as a child.
He says he pays for all the work himself through promotional TV work for brands, renting out homes and with some inheritance money.
Next year he will host a new US reality show, Plastic of Hollywood.
“I would like to take my nickname Human Ken Doll to a different level,” he added.
“I want to show to my followers, fans and to the public that anything is possible in life.”
- Irish company launches lifesaving ‘hangover care package’ for expats in Spain - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 12:09
- ‘WE’RE TERRIFIED’: Brother of missing British father who vanished from Spain’s Costa del Sol with son speaks out - 18 Apr, 2019 @ 11:29
- Drones which can photograph drivers using their mobile phone from 2km away launched in Spain TODAY - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 17:33
- BREAKING: Police arrest jihadist planning ‘massacre’ at Semana Santa parade in Spain’s Andalucia - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 15:52
- PREDATOR drones from US to patrol Strait of Gibraltar and Cadiz coast as Spain’s Guardia Civil fear surge in drug and people smuggling this summer - 17 Apr, 2019 @ 13:52
- Marbella’s iconic Villa Padierna hotel which hosted Michelle Obama changing hands - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:40
- Max Beach will reopen on Spain’s Costa del Sol this week with new look and night time venue planned for summer - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 17:06
- Bomb threat in Madrid declared false alarm as workers told they can return to work - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 14:16
- Bomb threat sees thousands evacuated from Madrid skyscraper home to British embassy - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:49
- BREAKING: Police continue evacuation of British embassy after alleged bomb threat on Madrid skyscraper - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 13:14