THE young expat who won the hearts of Junior Masterchef viewers after sobbing over a fish and chip flop has redeemed himself on ITV’s This Morning.
Nine-year-old Oscar Jefferson melted hearts on the Spanish edition of the show last week as his grandfather’s traditional fish-and-chip recipe did not go as planned.
The British youngster, who attends Sotogrande International School, made mistakes and ran out of time.
He burst into tears, crying that he had ‘disappointed his granddad’.
Waves of support for the popular contestant rushed in on Twitter, and the youngster was invited to redeem himself on This Morning, where he followed the recipe to perfection.
- Green gold: Discovering the origins of avocados - 29 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Spain slammed by European Commission for inequality levels - 9 Mar, 2017 @ 14:30
- International Women’s Day: Women’s rights in Spain - 8 Mar, 2017 @ 09:00
- Marbella Town Hall creates 500 temporary jobs in bid to cut unemployment - 7 Mar, 2017 @ 14:50
- Malaga scientists in finals of Google contest to grow seeds on the moon - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 19:00
- 1000km/h ‘flying’ train designed by Valencia students - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 15:10
- Which animals are most at risk of extinction in Spain? - 5 Mar, 2017 @ 21:00
- Read the TripAdvisor reviews of 12 tourists who were not impressed by Andalucia - 4 Mar, 2017 @ 11:00
- Gay traffic lights introduced in Cadiz town - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Virtually all fossil fuel in Spain imported from abroad - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 17:00