TWO British teenagers decided to ditch the drudgery of their hometown and fly to Spain for a night out – on a schoolnight.
Amarni Saunders and Daniel Thurgood shattered the midweek routine when they went on a night out in Alicante on a Thursday – and made it home in time for college on Friday morning.
The boys left college at 3pm on a Thursday and went straight to East Midlands airport.
They then caught a flight to Alicante, where they headed straight for the local bars, making sure to take some snaps to prove their story to classmates the next day.
When their night came to an end, the boys went back to the airport to fly home to the East Midlands, hoping to arrive in time for school.
They made it back to college for 11am without their parents or teachers suspecting a thing.
As if that wasn’t impressive enough, the pair somehow managed to spend just £50 on drinks, food, flights and transport.
- Green gold: Discovering the origins of avocados - 29 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Spain slammed by European Commission for inequality levels - 9 Mar, 2017 @ 14:30
- International Women’s Day: Women’s rights in Spain - 8 Mar, 2017 @ 09:00
- Marbella Town Hall creates 500 temporary jobs in bid to cut unemployment - 7 Mar, 2017 @ 14:50
- Malaga scientists in finals of Google contest to grow seeds on the moon - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 19:00
- 1000km/h ‘flying’ train designed by Valencia students - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 15:10
- Which animals are most at risk of extinction in Spain? - 5 Mar, 2017 @ 21:00
- Read the TripAdvisor reviews of 12 tourists who were not impressed by Andalucia - 4 Mar, 2017 @ 11:00
- Gay traffic lights introduced in Cadiz town - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Virtually all fossil fuel in Spain imported from abroad - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 17:00