WESTLEY CAPPER will receive a maximum sentence of just two-and-half years after he confessed to killing a Bolivian mother in Marbella last year.
State prosecutors in Spain are seeking the less than lengthy sentence for the son of a British multi-millionaire, who was already on bail over the disappearance of Agnese Klavina.
Capper, 39, has reportedly been told that the money he paid to the mother’s family has been taken into account by prosectuors.
Privately-educated Capper mowed down Fatima Dorado, 40, in his father’s black Bentley on a zebra crossing in San Pedro de Alcantara.
He was high on cocaine and almost two-times over the drink-drive limit.
Essex-born Capper, who is now living in upmarket Puerto Banus, was already being investigated over the September 2014 disappearance of Agnese Klavina, who has never been found.
A date has not been set for either trial.
An indictment shows state prosecutors will call for Capper to receive a two-year, six-month prison sentence and a three-year, six-month driving ban for the manslaughter of Dorado when the case gets to court.
Under Spanish law he could be sentenced to a total of four-and-a-half years for killing her while under the influence of drink and drugs.
- Expat Marbella couple held in prison on drug and money laundering charges ‘may have links to Finland’s Hells Angels’ as more details emerge - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 15:13
- IN THE NICK OF TIME: Irish man arrested at Malaga airport check-in desk donning €28,000 Rolex he reported as robbed in Marbella a day earlier - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:41
- Expat stumbles upon TWO sets of human remains on Spain’s Costa del Sol during morning stroll - 19 Jul, 2019 @ 12:15
- Conservative deputy mayor arrested after police find HUNDREDS of marijuana plants growing in his home in Spain’s Andalucia - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 17:13
- Expat Marbella restaurant owner and bikini-model girlfriend arrested on money laundering and drug charges as Costa del Sol home raided - 18 Jul, 2019 @ 16:09
- MUST READ: How to survive a rip current following deaths of two swimmers on Costa del Sol beach - 16 Jul, 2019 @ 11:43
- Man becomes second to die off Costa del Sol beach in just 15 days - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 16:35
- BRACE YOURSELVES: Hot winds to bring temperatures of up to 39C on Spain’s Costa del Sol TODAY - 15 Jul, 2019 @ 10:27
- WATCH: Stingray capable of killing humans spotted on shore metres from children on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 13 Jul, 2019 @ 09:13
- British expats arrested and fined in new crackdown on ‘pirate taxis’ at Malaga airport - 11 Jul, 2019 @ 14:31