WESTLEY CAPPER will receive a maximum sentence of just two-and-half years after he confessed to killing a Bolivian mother in Marbella last year.
State prosecutors in Spain are seeking the less than lengthy sentence for the son of a British multi-millionaire, who was already on bail over the disappearance of Agnese Klavina.
Capper, 39, has reportedly been told that the money he paid to the mother’s family has been taken into account by prosectuors.
Privately-educated Capper mowed down Fatima Dorado, 40, in his father’s black Bentley on a zebra crossing in San Pedro de Alcantara.
He was high on cocaine and almost two-times over the drink-drive limit.
Essex-born Capper, who is now living in upmarket Puerto Banus, was already being investigated over the September 2014 disappearance of Agnese Klavina, who has never been found.
A date has not been set for either trial.
An indictment shows state prosecutors will call for Capper to receive a two-year, six-month prison sentence and a three-year, six-month driving ban for the manslaughter of Dorado when the case gets to court.
Under Spanish law he could be sentenced to a total of four-and-a-half years for killing her while under the influence of drink and drugs.
- Marbella has never lost its charm – in fact it’s only getting better, writes Laurence Dollimore - 26 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35