A NEW gastronomy event will showcase Andalucia as a haute cuisine hot spot.
Marbella All Stars will bring together 30 of the best up-and-coming chefs from across the region this month.
The two-day event swings into action on May 22 with a chefs’ golf tournament at Santa Maria Golf Club followed by canapes concocted by the in-house chefs.
They will then partake in a culinary ‘catwalk’ at La Cabane de Los Monteros restaurant, to present some of the key foodie trends for this year.
A networking event for chefs will also take place at the restaurant before a gin and tonic tasting session at the 1870 restaurant in San Pedro.
Talking about the event, Del Rio said: “It is a real pride to take the name Marbella for this event, due to the amount of professionals there in the hotel and catering industry and their gastronomic proposals.”
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09