ESTEPONA is to stage its second festival of music and circus showcasing big top thrills in the open air.
Circuspona will headline Spain’s clown prince, Pepe Viyuela, flamenco and jazz saxophonist Antonio Lizana and a host of other acts.
In addition to performances, guests will also be able to enjoy workshops from the Malaga School of Circus.
The event takes place in Estepona Children’s Park on August 5, with adult tickets €20 and children’s tickets costing just €1.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02