Available from tomorrow, the bags use botanicals inspired by three of the London airport’s top destinations.
The USA G&T-bag combines red berries, hibiscus and apple for a sweet and rich taste; Sweden’s ‘Rose Jasmine’ flavour aims to create soft floral aromas; and the India G&T-bag has a sweet, sour and spicy fusion of lemon, orange, black pepper and cardamom.
Each bag is designed to compliment a different style of gin.
Passengers can purchase the limited edition tea-bags with bottles of British gins during the festival.
There will also be opportunities to enjoy exclusive gin cocktails, try samples and learn more about your favourite gins from onsite experts.
Chris Annetts, retail and service proposition director at Heathrow, said: “Gin is a quintessentially British drink and a really popular choice with our passengers and the Gin Festival is a great way to celebrate this fantastic spirit.
“We hope to bring people closer to some unique and exciting experiences with the unrivalled range of gin brands across our restaurants, bars and in World Duty Free stores.”
- Marbella has never lost its charm – in fact it’s only getting better, writes Laurence Dollimore - 26 May, 2019 @ 10:00
- IN PICS: New Gibraltar property development to rival London’s Mayfair - 24 May, 2019 @ 09:52
- Agnese Klavina’s family to take case to Supreme Court after ‘shock verdict’ sees Marbella based Brits accused of kidnap ‘walk free’ on lesser charge - 23 May, 2019 @ 13:38
- REVEALED: Majority of Andalucia’s El Corte Ingles stores in the red while Marbella and Malaga the ONLY Costa del Sol outlets to return a profit - 23 May, 2019 @ 11:07
- BUSTED: €600 million empire which trafficked drugs into the UK and laundered money into Spain’s property market - 22 May, 2019 @ 18:38
- British most obsessed with doggy-style while Spain loves ‘cuckolding’, as new study reveals world’s sexual preferences - 22 May, 2019 @ 17:36
- WARNING: Multi-day heatwaves and life threatening temperatures coming to Spain this summer - 22 May, 2019 @ 16:25
- WE’VE GOT THE POWER: Dozens of expats fill up the ballot lists for vital local elections in Spain’s Andalucia - 22 May, 2019 @ 13:12
- HAY FEVER EPIDEMIC: Expert reveals why your allergies seem much worse in Spain this year - 22 May, 2019 @ 12:47
- Liverpool FC brings extreme security measures to Marbella football training ground ahead of Champions League final - 22 May, 2019 @ 10:35