Available from tomorrow, the bags use botanicals inspired by three of the London airport’s top destinations.
The USA G&T-bag combines red berries, hibiscus and apple for a sweet and rich taste; Sweden’s ‘Rose Jasmine’ flavour aims to create soft floral aromas; and the India G&T-bag has a sweet, sour and spicy fusion of lemon, orange, black pepper and cardamom.
Each bag is designed to compliment a different style of gin.
Passengers can purchase the limited edition tea-bags with bottles of British gins during the festival.
There will also be opportunities to enjoy exclusive gin cocktails, try samples and learn more about your favourite gins from onsite experts.
Chris Annetts, retail and service proposition director at Heathrow, said: “Gin is a quintessentially British drink and a really popular choice with our passengers and the Gin Festival is a great way to celebrate this fantastic spirit.
“We hope to bring people closer to some unique and exciting experiences with the unrivalled range of gin brands across our restaurants, bars and in World Duty Free stores.”
- ‘DRUG HILLS’: British expats in upmarket urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol wake up to ‘disgraceful’ graffiti - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:47
- Westley Capper arrives at Malaga court on last day of Agnese Klavina trial after damning CCTV footage shown to court - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 11:20
- Dead body dumped on Spain’s Costa del Sol was of young foreigner, 23, and had at least 10 gunshot wounds - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:59
- Guardia Civil cop who killed three people after causing pile up on Costa del Sol while driving on cocaine ordered to pay €1.4 million in compensation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:52
- SACRE BLOW! French smuggling gang which moved cocaine and hashish between Morocco, Malaga and Europe busted in joint operation - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 16:12
- Residents feel shaking as FOUR earthquakes rock Malaga - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:33
- Rain and cold wind forecast for Spain’s Malaga this week - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 15:16
- WATCH: Manhunt launched after pharmacy robbed at GUNPOINT on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:45
- Dead body found dumped with ‘several gunshot wounds’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 12:31
- British expats facing 12 years in prison and €84,000 in compensation costs as trial over missing Agnese Klavina begins in Malaga TODAY - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 11:22