BRITS spend most of their time in the car thanking other drivers and are more likely to play a game of ‘I spy’ than any other nation.
Drivers and passengers in the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Poland ranked what they spent their time in the car doing.
The study commissioned by Citroen reveal some stark national driving stereotypes.
Brits spend 29,750 hours in the car overthe course of their lifetime – that’s equal to three years and four months.
Meanwhile the Spanish love to sing (it’s their top driving interest) but also spend more than 1,000 hours worrying about having to fill up with fuel again.
The nation that invented the siesta also tops the list for dozing off – spending 92 hours asleep in the car.
Portuguese drivers are the most polite spending 6,596 hours saying thank you.
Amorous Italians have the most fun, topping the list for kissing and having sex in the car – they’ll spend over 4,000 hours over their lifetimes getting it on.
- British RAF pilot brings new – and MUCH cheaper – property listing concept to Spain - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 17:21
- Spain’s Supreme Court bans historic bull hunting and spearing tradition in Castilla y Leon - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 11:00
- Malaga’s ‘Banksy’ attracts world attention replicating masterpieces on the streets of Spain and Europe - 23 Mar, 2019 @ 10:00
- M1 Legal is stacking up the victories against Spain’s Timeshare giants - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 11:13
- How to Improve Academic Writing Skills for UK University Admission - 22 Mar, 2019 @ 09:37
- Giant electricity pylons rampaging across the valley vista in Sierra Nevada - 21 Mar, 2019 @ 18:57
- Living with Gaudi – Turkish art dealer builds home inside iconic tourist attraction - 20 Mar, 2019 @ 18:38
- Spain tops global health league but all is not well for expats - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 16:59
- Lady Elizabeth School, in Benitachell Alicante, is to have its grand inauguration this month - 19 Mar, 2019 @ 10:32
- How do casino promotions work in Spain? - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:05